A ruling by the Courts in San Roque nullifying foreclosure proceedings, issued last December, is pending ratification following the Courts’ bizarre decision -not based in law- to grant a new term for the bank to produce a correct document (subsequently appealed).
This earlier ruling demonstrates Landsbanki’s contempt for Spanish laws, whether procedural (failure to produce statutory documents) or substantive (flouting Inheritance Tax prohibitions).
Lawyers for the defendants expect a definitive ruling annulling these foreclosure proceedings to be issued in due course.
Attached Document:Â LandsbankiNullVoidness
(Nordea bank giving money to charity whilst they go about their business of cheating pensioners)
Nordea Bank Luxembourg’s tricks have been exposed on the YLE TV, Finland’s national channel.
In the film it can be seen how Mr. Jesper Hertz, managing the Marbella office, declined to comment as he arduously strolled into his office.
You can watch the video here.
(Mme. Yvette Hamilius, aka Mme. Yvette Horribilius)
Court Number 1 in Marbella has ruled that a mortgage foreclosure claim brought by Landsbanki should be set side and declared null and void.
The Court was satisfied with the allegations, submitted by a Landsbanki Equity Release Victim, concerning faulty and/or insufficient notification of claim and defective filing.
Landsbanki representatives attempted to rectify their error at a later stage during the process, being rejected forthwith by the presiding Judge.
Landsbanki has the right to appeal with the Malaga Appeal Court, which they may do within the next 20 days. This option appears unlikely as there are no objective grounds to do so; there are crucial documents missing and the ruling is clear.
If Landsbanki do not appeal or they go ahead and lose the appeal, the foreclosure route will be closed for good,Â forcing Landsbanki to issue declaratory proceedings, slower and with ample scope for the victim to argue the fraudulent nature of the contract.
Finnish TV channel have been recently following the activities of Danske Bank International S.A and Nordea Bank S.A. (as well as the Swiss branch) in Spain and to this extent, they traveled to Marbella to film some victims of these highly dishonest individuals.
One of these cowboys is the man on the picture, Jesper Hertz, an expert in cheating customers by advising to take out loans against Spanish properties owned outright by expats so that they can avoid Spanish Inheritance Tax.
The Finnish TV wants to know how come these bank operate with such wildly diverse standards depending on where they are based i.e. Finland, where they preach the highest values of morality, integrity, honesty, compliance with the laws and, on the other hand, Luxembourg and Spain, which are truly tax evasion laboratories.
More to follow.
Surrenda Link Mortgage Funding has formally responded to a claim filed by a number of victims of the Equity Release and have, fundamentally, denied any responsibility in selling anything but an English loan guaranteed with a Spanish mortgage.
Surrenda Link argues the following:
- That the victims were not resident at the time of taking out the loan.
- That the “product” is not a complex one but a type of “reverse mortgage” that almost all Spanish banks offer -without them being accused of tax fraud-.
- That claimants were correctly advised of associated risks by their lawyers and financial advisers.
- That the “product” and its promotional literature was offered to financial advisers (IFAs) based in Spain, who were hired by the claimants, at their own peril.
- That SLM and Premier did not offer, via joint venture, any financial product to the claimants.
- That this mortgage loan is fully valid for IHT mitigation purposes, in accordance to a report prepared by a “prestigious” lawyer, Carlos AlbiĂ±ana, who has dreamt up a theory whereby if you take out a loan on your house to acquire a Ferrari, your children can certainly deduct this loan for IHT purposes. In his defense, we can argue that he was just too lazy to submit an enquiry to the Tax Office, as ERVA did in 2013.
The Court has ordered the parties to appear at the Bilbao Court of First Instance on the 11th of November of this year.
Lawyers for claimants are currently analyzing the allegations submitted by the defendant having noted that the acting lawyer, Gunter Helding, boasts in his published CVÂ
Â being the
designer of a financial product involving mortgage loans for a British investment firm.
Can we safely presume that he is referring to THE PREMIER GROUP and SURRENDA LINK? We most certainly can.