The previous post published on ERVA explains that Michael Richardson, founder of the above 2 companies, does not hide the fact his 2007 company -The Premier Group (Isle of Man) Limited- is the successor of the BVI-based Premier Balanced Distribution Inc.
But now, the Financial Supervision Commission has confirmed that not only did one take over from the other but that they are, in essence, the same firm.
An FSC officer has confirmed, unofficially, the following:
- The BVI companyâ€™s website was www.thepremiergroup.biz, the same as the 2007 company.
- The email address email@example.com, used by the previous company, is currently in use by the 2007 company.
- Until December 2007, the 2007 company used the BVI companyâ€™s telephone and fax numbers: +44 (0) 1624 838110 y Fax and 44 (0) 1624 836785.
- The 2007 company used the green BVI company logo/branding (above) on its website untilâ€¦May 2010: that’s 3 years after it was incorporated. This is the logo used in the 2004 promotional literature that CAINS says “has nothing to do with its client”.
- The Daily Telegraph, among others, confirmed in 2005 that The Premier Group was based inâ€¦the Isle of Man.
For CAINS Advocates though they are two totally separate companies with no connection whatsoever, according to their â€śindependentâ€ť report filed with the Bilbao Courts. CAINS says the following in its report:
Nothwithstanding that Cains acts as Isle of Man legal adviser to the The Premier Group (Isle of Man) Limited, we shall act objectively and our statements shall take into account all circumstances which may prove to be favourable as well as those that may cause harm to any of the parties of the proceedings previously stated.
CAINS is employed by the 2007 The Premier Group (Isle of Man) Limited and were also the appointed counsel for the BVI company and they therefore should and could have known that their statement is at best inaccurate and misleading and at worst, fraudulent.
This breach constitutes serious professional misconduct and failure to comply with the principles, rules and regulations of the legal profession in the Isle of Man.